Friday, November 6, 2009

This is the climate we are looking from last year

Is this really Chennai?? Are we in Bangalore? These are the questions I get in my mind once I wake up in the morning, when I go out for lunch....

Chennai seems to be very cool from last Tuesday (the day I came back from my home).

When I was traveling back from my native on Monday (full moon day) I was feeling very sad for the fact that I am missing out the cool wonderful climate in my native.

I never knew that the weather was following me from my place to keep me in the same mood. I don't know how long its going to stay here. But I am really enjoying the present climate in Chennai.

Sun was very rarely seen... Always there was very light drizzling and the sky is totally dark... Love to be in such area.

Lets hope this stays forever.... :) (AM I EXPECTING MORE?)

No comments: