Sunday, August 9, 2009

Yesterday was the luckiest day for me until now this year

We were in Warangal yesterday to attend a marriage. When we are returning to Chennai we were supposed to take TAMILNADU express which comes to Warangal at 20:50 (as stated in the ticket). I neither showed the ticket to my friends and nor I was very carefully observed that 20:50 is not 10:50PM it is 08:50PM

We have reached station at 09:50 PM (21:50 railway time).. After entering into the station I got a doubt when I checked the ticket timing I was shocked to see that train scheduled time was 08:50PM (20:50 railway time) L. When I saw that I lost hopes of getting the train and very bad that we need to struggle to go to Chennai now. There were thousand thinkings going in my mind. Immediately I rushed to the enquiry office and asked him when is the next train to Chennai. I was very haapy by his answer. Guess what he told? “Next train to Chennai is at 10:10PM TAMILNADU Express and also he added that TAMILNADU express is late by 90 mins.


That’s why I call it as my favorite train.

At the end it was a very nice and comfortable journey


No comments: