Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Please... Dont play with girl's life

I was shocked to hear that one of my colleague in my first company committed suicide because of a fool who demanded more money as dowry before three days of the marriage... I heard that he is an PhD idiot. What is the use by studying so much? Can he live his life happily after this?

Kindly understand the girl's family situation and decide whether you will be satisfied or not before committing to any proposal. This is the only request i will make to all the young boys who is going to get married. Also remember money will not bring all happiness to your life except an understanding wife.

I myself know vijayalakshmi very well, she was very soft nature and innocent.

Kindly don't hurt girl's feelings.. May be for some idiots out there, marriage will be a fun but for girls it is the life. Don't play with their feelings. I know all boys will not be same. Educate the people.

Read more here: http://www.expressbuzz.com/edition/story.aspx?Title=Greedy%20groom%20drives%20techie%20to%20suicide&artid=lU/fs6MRI9A=&SectionID=e7uPP4|pSiw=&MainSectionID=wIcBMLGbUJI=&SectionName=EH8HilNJ2uYAot5nzqumeA==&SEO

No comments: